Thank you for your interest in employment and/or internship job training here at EZIA Athletic Club! At EZIA, we understand that our staff members are our greatest assets, and we believe that each staff member contributes directly to our growth and success. The same is true for all of our interns. We are specifically looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic people with an interest in one of the following areas; business administration, facility maintenance, marketing and sales, fitness and nutrition, massage and physical therapy. During the EZIA Athletic Club job training internship program participants will receive:
- Hands-on experience with all aspects of EZIA including Business Administration, Marketing, Corporate Wellness, Private and Group Coaching, Sport-Specific Training, Physical Therapy and Nutrition.
- Extensive knowledge and practice within the EZIA ESP Program – Initial Performance Assessments, Benchmark Testing, Introduction to Program Design.
- 1-on-1 Mentorship from a member of the EZIA staff.
- Complimentary Gym membership
- Utilization of our software program and client management platform.
- Most importantly, the potential to earn a position with our Elite team.
In order to be accepted you will need to organize and submit to the email address below, a short and simple biography, resume, and a cover letter describing why you would be a good fit for our company. You will then be called for an interview. Our work seasons and internship semesters correspond with the Nantucket school year cycle, we have a summer season and internship, and a school-year season and internship. We offer new hire and intern admission on a rolling basis for both seasons, however, please pay special attention to the deadlines for each season below.
All application materials must be received by:
- For Summer term – May 1st
- For Year round term- August 1st
The school-year internship typically requires a minimum of 1 hour per day, or 5 hours per week to maintain active status. The summer Internship requires 3-5 hours a day. Schedules can be made flexible. For individuals who complete the internship, in addition to education, job training and gym membership, they will also receive letters of recommendation and EZIA Athletic Club can be listed on their resume as a work experience and reference in the future.
Thank you! EZIA Athletic Club Team